Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1 - Find God

Well, I don't know if I thought it would be a good way to start this project off or if I decided on this challenge because I needed it the most.  To me though, finding God in your day means allowing yourself to see the higher purpose in who you are, in your life and why you do what you do.  I think that he resides in love and light, maybe that sounds a bit odd.

Well, best of luck to you in this challenge!  Feel free to leave comments or email us at livemylifeproject@yahoo.com and let us know how this first challenge went for you.  Good luck and thanks for joining us on the first day of the Live My Life Project!


* Photo found on flickr, key words "Find God".

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a profound way to start off blogging. Life seems to fall in place when I simply remember God. When I forget who my maker is and that I'm only the steward of what he's given me is when life seems unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Valeri, I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was the perfect day for me to go head-to-head with this challenge. Here's why: I moved back home for the summer, and being 26 years old, it's a little frustrating to have to fall back on your parents in order to get the step up that you need. So, in order to get things started on the right foot, I used the challenge to sincerely take the time to appreciate my family. For me, "finding God" was in how I expressed my love and served them throughout the day. My family means more to me than words can express, so being able to come home and show my appreciation for them and God reaffirmed that I'm on the right path and that He's looking out for me via my loved ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Megs! Family is so important and expressing to them the love we have, I believe, does help us find Him. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete