Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 3 - Dance

I remember one day when I was living with some friends in Orem, Megs and Lynne.  We were driving home from a late night food run when Fall Out Boys' song, Dance, Dance came on the radio.  I immediately asked for the driver to pull the car over into an empty parking lot.  Without questioning me, she did and the next thing I knew we were all out of the car dancing like crazies to this song.  It was so late and no one was really out on the roads, but we didn't care.  We were just dancing!  I love dancing, there is something so liberating about it!  So at some point today put some good tunes on, crank 'em up and dance like a crazy!  Have fun today!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! But of COURSE I pulled over! That is one of my favorite memories, and I always do a jig in its honor when "Dance, Dance" comes on! I say we get together soon for the sole purpose of making more memories like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got so busy, but we did some dancing in the car. Jennifer Lopez...woo!

    Megs, that was such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete