Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8 - LOVE

I'm a hopeless romantic!  I believe in a true, meaningful, deep, all encompassing love.  I believe that this love can connect people in ways they may never have thought possible.  For so long, I never thought I'd find love like that, then I met my son...now I understand true love.  It can make you cry, laugh and can bring a peace that can still the soul.  I hope to someday find that love with a handsome, humble and honest man...someday.  Today however, get swept up in love!  For those of you who may be single, I know this may lead to depression...but don't let it!  Just appreciate the possibility of it or take time to recognize it in the existing relationships you are in.  :)  Love you guys!



And to Naki and Lindsay, congratulations...you found that love...lucky!  :)  Love you guys!

Lyrics to At Last, sung by Etta James
At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song.
Oh yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that i can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At Last

2 comments: