Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 15 - Limit Communications

Today's challenge is to limit your communications...virtual communications that is.  Skype, IM, email, twitter, facebook, etc.  Instead spend the time communicating with the people around you.  Oh man, this one is going to be a hard one for me.  It seems I'm ALWAYS jumping on my laptop or phone to see what's going on.  What I don't always realize is that this time is taking precious moments away from other activities.  So today, keep it super simple!  In fact designate two-ten minute time frames today that you will go online and that's it.  I said limit people, not eliminate.  All that time not spent online will hopefully be super rewarding today!

*Photo taken by Paul Indigo.

Don't forget that today is the last day to enter the Iva Lillie pendant giveaway folks!  Don't miss out and remember that blogger went down so those of you who already entered need to reenter your comment.  Good luck today!

1 comment:

  1. On Saturday I did a digital cleanse. I shut the phone off and closed the laptop. I went sailing to distract myself from my electronic addictions. I can actually say my mind felt a little clearer and carefree. The nagging of checking my phone for text, email, and voicemail wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete