Sunday, June 19, 2011

Challenge Result for June 18th

Sorry I didn't have a post up for yesterday, we were having too much fun living our day to the fullest.  We started the day with a hike through Bells Canyon with our friend Melanie.  Daniel discovered a lizard and new flowers along the trail.  I unfortunately was huffing and puffing too much to actually discover much other than, I did discover that I like to hike.  I really do like it!

The day's challenge was centered around U2's song Beautiful Day; mainly the following lyrics:
See the world in green and blue
See China right in front of you
See the canyons broken by cloud
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out
See the Bedouin fires at night
See the oil fields at first light
And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colors came out




How did your day go yesterday?

Also, our giveaway winner yesterday was Lorien again!  :)  Congrats!


Blogger Lorien said...

Yay Ela! Thanks posting one of my favorite bands...one of my favorite things to wear as a kid (in the 80's) were the pop it bracelets and necklaces, neon plastic beads you "popped" together to form jewelry... So luxurious!

No comments:

Post a Comment